Charges for Inventory and Schedule of Condition (inc VAT) to the landlord only.
|No of Beds||Unfurnished||Furnished|
|1 Bedroom||£120||Please enquire|
Our fees to tenants
When a tenant applies for a tenancy we ask them to complete a credit reference form and pay a Holding Deposit equivalent of one weeks rent.
The holding deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts the application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The holding deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. The applicant decides not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. The applicant provides false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. The applicant fails a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a holding deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.