TW Gaze is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TW Gaze may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/04/2018.
How we collect data from you.
We may collect data about you from several different sources including our website, telephone and email enquiries, referrals, events, exhibitions and other legitimate business activities.
What data we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, company, job title, email address, telephone number and address.
- We may collect other relevant data to carry out legitimate business activities eg internal records, quotes, orders etc.
- We may collect any other details you provide through forms on our website.
How your data is used.
We use the data that we collect from you to provide our services and products to you. We may also use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of other goods or services that you may be interested in.
How your data is shared.
TW Gaze does not share or sell your data to any third parties. We may share information that is provided for us by other websites such as www.the-saleroom.com.
We may add your data to third party systems such as CRM systems, email/sms marketing packages. To find out details of what systems we may store your data on please contact us on email@example.com.
How you can request or delete your data.
You have the right to request any information we hold on you. To request your data we have collected and deletion of your data please contact us on 01379 641 341 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note for legal reasons, such as Tax requirements, we may not to be able to immediately delete your data.
How you can opt out.
To opt out of marketing emails we may send you, press the “unsubscribe” feature on the email.
To opt out of any other communications you receive from us please email us on email@example.com.
Internet Based Advertising
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us on your desktop browser and/or mobile web browser by visiting the DAA at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us in Apps by downloading the DAA’s AppChoices application, which is available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
How to lodge a complaint.
If you wish to lodge a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your complaint will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/.