TW Gaze is an independent, multi-disciplined firm of chartered surveyors working throughout Norfolk and Suffolk.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-motivated individual to join this busy practice at our Diss office. The suitable candidate would be supporting Edward Baskerville in his role as a rural surveyor, with farm and land management duties and assisting Chris Collins in our Land and New Homes department to help increase his client base. This is a part-time position with hours to suit of approx 15 hours per week. No Saturday work.
The successful candidate will be well organised, flexible, personable, able to multi-task, good communicator and ability to use various Microsoft software.
The type of work involved is diverse, including:
- Dealing with all day to day general enquiries;
- Researching planning applications to help create new work introductions;
- Departmental promotion to include online marketing assistance;
- Producing reports for all valuations;
- Creating particulars of sale; and submitting fee accounts.
Position available as soon as possible. A competitive salary is on offer.
Please apply with your cv to Hannah Knapp – email@example.com