Landlords Letting Services
TW Gaze provide an expert house letting service for landlords and have a very experienced lettings team who can provide a service for new and existing tenancies.
New Tenant Service - Finding the best tenants.
- We advertise your property on our website, Rightmove, OnTheMarket, the local press and our branches.
- All prospective tenants details and references are obtained and checked before being supplied to you for consideration.
- We provide the Tenancy Agreement (in accordance with current legislation). This agreement is tailored to the requirements of the Landlord and their property. We arrange for the tenant's signature to the agreement.
- Ensure compliance with the tenancy deposit regulations.
Existing Tenant Service
We can advise you on any existing tenancy, either one on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) or a long term farm cottage tenancy.
If you have a portfolio of tenanted properties we can also provide expert advice as we already deal with several clients with their own portfolios.
We can provide specialist advice on any long term tenancy including:
- Rent review
- Statutory Notices
- Fair Rent Assessments
- Security of Tenure
Our expert team provide a full Property Management Service including:
- Rent collection
- Arranging, if required, statutory gas and electrical installation inspection and certificates
- Notifying Local Authority and utility companies of change of tenant
- Dealing with Tenant's enquiries and minor repairs
- Inspecting your property twice a year
- Settlement direct to Landlord's bank account of rents received with supporting rent statements sent to Landlord
- Taxation management for overseas Landlords
- Providing annual management statement for tax purposes
- On termination of tenancy inspecting the property, reporting to Landlord and advising on any aspect of dilapidation
- Ensuring compliance with the tenancy deposit regulations
- Initial Advice - Free of Charge
- Letting A Property - One month's rent. Please note we offer a discount of one-third for subsequent re-lets of the same property within two years.
- Record of Condition and Inventory of the property - A minimum charge of £50 is made against the Landlord.
- Management - Monthly Charge: 10% of rent collected
- Fair Rent Tenancies - Time recorded basis
All charges subject to VAT