A visit to Diss Auction Rooms - updated guidance
Advice for those attending Diss Auction Rooms
- “Space for Everyone” – with 4 sale areas to view, and large outside spaces, there is plenty of space for everyone to follow the current guidelines. But please be patient whilst others are viewing lots. On sale days we may need to limit the room to bidders only, so please listen to the auctioneer for advice on this.
- “Our Doors are open” – To reduce contact with any surfaces our room doors will be kept open. We request that buyers only touch or move lots they genuinely intend to bid on.
- “Come prepared” – We have discussed with our staff a safe operating system of working. This means some of the services you may have come to expect have been amended or withdrawn so please come prepared. We are not providing pens or stationery and ask that all bidding is registered via our website or by phone. Rooms that usually have an assistant showing the lots will not have this so please refer to the screens and our catalogues. Be prepared to self-load all lots
- “Refresh yourself” – Café 1857 remains, open operating within the current guidelines.
- “Stay in touch” – The situation is fluid and our latest operating information will be published on www.twgaze.co.uk