Back to property search
4 bedroom property – Lion Road, Palgrave, Suffolk£485,000
Property DetailsLocation This development is on the very edge of the village which lies on the borders of Suffolk with Norfolk and has for many years been considered a 'hot spot' for housing. The village is centred around its green and duck pond and has a well regarded junior school and fine church at its centre. For wider amenities the thriving market town of Diss is less than a mile away and has a good range of local and national shops, various supermarkets, sporting facilities for all ages and abilities including rugby, tennis, cricket, squash, football and bowls clubs, modern health centre, and for the commuter, there is a mainline rail station on the Norwich to London Liverpool Street line with a journey time to London of around 90 minutes.
The Property Danny Ward has been building houses in Norfolk and Suffolk for many years and has an excellent reputation for quality and after care. His style of house complements the traditional architecture of the region and they are designed with the family in mind. The layout of each property has a good 'flow' and the concept of fewer but larger rooms is prevalent throughout following the preferences of modern buyers and family living. The quality of fittings is to a high standard, most notably in the kitchens and bathrooms which are a blend of traditional and modern.
Affordable Housing Five of the properties including the bungalow are available on a discounted market value basis (75% of Market Value) subject to meeting certain criteria. The remaining 25% will be with Saffron Housing and no rent is paid. Purchasers will be able to acquire the remaining 25% or part thereof after 5 years. Please speak to the agents for further details.
Services Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property. Gas fired boiler providing heating to radiators and domestic hot water.
Directions Entering Diss from the west along the A1066, turn right just after the Police House and head across Fair Green into Palgrave. At the T-junction just after the school turn right and head out of the village towards Wortham. The houses will be seen just a short distance on the left.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with TW Gaze.
In accordance with the latest Money Laundering Regulations we are now required to obtain proof of identity and address from prospective purchasers before solicitors can be instructed.
Book a Viewing
Call 01379 641 341 for more details on this propertyBook a Viewing