Mayflower Green, Saxmundham, Suffolk
A stylish 3 bedroom semi detached house with garden and garage.
Close reach of Heritage Coast and Ipswich.
Directions: Located just off the A12 at Saxmundham post code IP17 1EJ. From Ipswich on the A12 turn right at Saxmundham into Mayflower Green, turn left and follow the road around to the right where no 16 will be found on your left.
Property: Mayflower Green is an upmarket development of 3 and 4 bedroom family houses. 16 Drake Close is a contemporary home ideal for family living, the enhanced interiors include fully fitted curtains and blinds. Fitted kitchen has a gas hob electric cooker and integrated fridge freezer. The living room has French doors opening to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the master has an en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe. A single bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside: Single garage with parking space, private enclosed rear garden.
Services: This property is connected to mains sewage mains electricity with Gas fired central heating.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £825.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Pets: May be considered at the landlord discretion.
Restrictions: Smokers will not be considered.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£190) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.