Ensign Way, Diss, Norfolk
Directions: Proceed down Victoria Road towards Scole, turning left at the traffic lights (near Desira Garage) and follow this road. Turn left at the roundabout and left again into Ashbrook Meadow. Follow the road to the left and into Ensign Way.
Accommodation: Front door opens in the hallway with BT point and smoke detector. Door opening into the cloakroom comprising of WC and hand wash basin. Window to the side aspect.
From the hallway, door leading to:
Kitchen/Dining room 13’4 x 8’4 comprising of wall and base level units, sink and draining unit. Window to the side aspect and door to the rear garden.
Lounge 13’5 x 13’4 maximum with storage cupboard and windows to front and side aspects.
From the hallway, stairs rising to the first floor landing with smoke detector and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11’5x 8’4 with two fitted wardrobes and window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 13’4x8’6 with fitted wardrobe and window to front aspect.
Bathroom comprising of a three piece suite of WC, hand washbasin and bath.
Outside: Rear garden and allocated car parking space.
Services: Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of six months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all outgoings and Council Tax will be £675.00 per calendar month, payable monthly in advance by standing order. All further outgoings will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
Deposit: A deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government-approved deposit protection scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£155) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.
Restrictions: Pets will not be considered.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.