Ensign Way, Diss, Norfolk
A well presented 2 bedroom first floor flat with allocated car parking space, close to Diss town centre.
The Property: A well presented two bedroom first floor flat with allocated car parking space, close to Diss town Centre. The property has recently been updated with new carpets throughout and fully decorated. The front door leads to the Hallway with airing cupboard and doors off to the two bedrooms and living space which then leads into the gally kitchen. The primary bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an En-suite. Bedroom 2 also has a fitted wardrobe. The family bathroom comprising of a bath, WC and washbasin.
Outside: Allocated car parking for one car. Close to the amenities of the market town of Diss with a mainline railway to London (90 mins) within walking distance.
Services: Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Heating via electric heater.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £795 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Condition: Unless stated in writing by the landlord/letting agent applicants should assume the property will be in the condition it is in at the time it was viewed.
Council Tax Band: A (£1061.76)
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent £183 and complete an online application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.