Catmere Herne, Mulbarton, Norfolk
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached property located in Mulbarton.
Directions: From the office in Market Street, turn left onto Damgate Street, through into Whitehorse Street and then turn left onto the B1172 London Road. At the traffic lights turn right onto Station Road. Turn left onto Ayton Road and at the roundabout, take the third exit onto Browick Road. Continue over two further roundabouts and onto the B1135 Stanfield Road. Turn left onto B1113 and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Cuckoofield Lane. Take the second right hand turn into Catmere Herne and the property can be found on the left hand side.
The Property: The property consists of an entrance porch leading in to the living room and kitchen with patio doors out to the garden on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside: Enclosed garden to the rear with small patio area. Parking to the front and garage.
Services: Mains water, electricity and gas are connected to the property. Gas fired central heating.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 12 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £900.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Council Tax Band: B
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent £207 and complete an online application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.