A recently refurbished 3/4 bedroom single storey property in a gated community location. With easy access to the A11.
Directions: Travelling along the A11 from Attleborough direction, take the exit signposted Quidenham onto Hargham Road and then take the first right onto Station Road. Follow this road through Eccles and onto Quidenham Road then take the left turn onto The Moor, when you see the gated drive on your right with two gatehouses, turn into that drive and follow it down until you see a large brick building on your right, the property can be found to the right of this building.
The Property: This property has been recently refurbished with a new kitchen, bathroom and two ensuite shower rooms. The property provides spacious accommodation with a flexible layout of rooms which could be used as bedrooms or living spaces to suit your needs.
Outside: Two parking spaces to the front along with a garage. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with a large summer house.
Services: Mains electricity, water and drainage are
connected. Gas central heating.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £1000.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Pets: Will be considered at the landlord discretion.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent £230 and complete an online application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably affects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.