Sandstone Way, Diss, Norfolk
A well presented three bedroom detached property with annex, enclosed garden and ample parking, close to Fair Green and walking distance to the town centre.
Directions: From the Diss office travel up the hill towards Denmark Street and turn left, continue down to the round about and turn right onto Stanley Road (A1066) before you leave Diss take the left turning into Denmark Lane and then right onto Tottington Lane. The property can be found on the right at the entrance to Sand Stone Way.
The Property: The ground floor consists of an entrance porch, living room and spacious kitchen which opens into the dining room with doors leading out to the garden. The kitchen also leads into a second entrance hall with utility room and WC. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, the master with an ensuite shower room and family bathroom.
Outside: Enclosed rear garden with wooden annex providing an outside office or fourth bedroom with an ensuite shower room. Parking to two sides of the property.
Services: Mains electricity and gas fired central heating in the main property. Mains water and drainage connected. Electric heating in the annex.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £925.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Pets: Will not be considered at this property.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent £213 and complete an online application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.