Sturdee Close, Thetford, Norfolk
A three bedroom semi-detached property with garden and parking. Close to Thetford town centre
Directions: From the A1066 in the direction of Thetford continue to the roundabout at Thetford and take the 3rd exit signposted Hurth Way/A1066. At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Norwich Road/A1075. Take the 1st turning on the left after the BP garage, onto Churchill Road. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Admirals way. Take the 2nd turning on the right onto Harwood Avenue and then 1st left onto Sturdee Close. Follow Sturdee Close round to the right and No.25 can be found on the right hand side.
The Property: A 3 bedroom semi-detached property with garden and parking for two cars, close to Thetford town centre. The ground floor consists of a spacious living room with doors out to the garden, fitted kitchen, bathroom and the first floor has three bedrooms.
Outside: Back garden, with car port on the side of the property.
Services: Mains electricity and Gas central heating. Mains water and drainage connected.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £775.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent's offices.
Pets: May be considered at this property.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent £178 and complete an online application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the 'deadline to reach agreement' and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord's decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so. The 'deadline for agreement' for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources
and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.
EPC D rating