High Common, Hardingham, Norfolk
A stunning detached, 4 bedroom period cottage in generous grounds. In the centre of the village.
Directions: Exit Wymondham west onto Tuttles Lane West. Turn right over the bridge, and then over the second bridge, keep right onto Crownthorpe Road which will take you into Kimberley. At the junction turn left onto the B1108 and after approx. 1 mile turn right at Hardingham Road. At the end of this road turn right into Hingham Road and continue into the village, pass the green and turn left opposite the farmyard the property can be found on the left hand side.
The Property: Originally two cottages, this period home has retained some great character features along with modern touches. Ground floor comprises a sitting room, large family kitchen, utility room and WC. Four bedrooms, one with ensuite and a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside: In the centre of its plot, well established with mature trees and shrubs. There is a patio area to the rear of the property and a large shed outbuilding. Parking for several cars.
Services: Mains electricity, water and drainage. Heating is via an air source hear pump, with underfloor heating.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 12 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £1150.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Pets: May be considered at the landlords discretion.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent £265 and complete an online application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.