A three bedroom detached property in rural location just outside Diss.
Directions: From Diss leave via Shelfanger Road (B1077). Proceed into the centre of the village until reaching the church on the right hand side. Directly opposite the church, on the left hand side, the entrance to church farm bungalow will be found.
The Property: The bungalow consists of kitchen, spacious living room which opens onto the patio, utililty room, WC, family shower room and three double bedrooms.
Outside: The property is set back from the road and is approached via a gravel driveway. There is off road parking for two cars and an additional garage. An easily maintained patio area has views overlooking surrounding fields.
Services: Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Drainage is via a septic tank. An oil fired central heating system provides heating for radiators and water.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £950.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Pets: May be considered at the landlords discretion.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
This property also offers the possibility of renting Equestrian facilities consisting of 6 stables and 5.5 acres, No Stallions. Please contact the office for more information, this will be for an extra cost of £350pcm.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£219) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.