Mission Way, Bressingham, Norfolk
A newly renovated three bedroom detached property in rural location.
Directions: From our office travel to the top of Market Hill and turn right onto Shelfanger Road (B1077), follow this road for 1.8 miles out of Diss and turn left onto Lodge Lane, at the end of the lane turn right onto Common Road, follow this for about a mile and take the left turning onto Stone Lane, where the lane goes round to the left turn right and then the next right onto Mission Way. The property is at the far left of the close.
The Property: A newly renovated three bedroom detached property with open plan kitchen and living area, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is located on the old RAF base on the outskirts of Bressingham.
Outside: There is ample parking for several cars at the front of the property and an enclosed garden to the rear with patio area.
Services: Mains electricity and oil fired central heating. Mains water connected, drainage via a sewage treatment plant. Internet via Satellite already set up at property.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £950.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Pets: Will not be considered at this property.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£219) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.