Broomefield Road, Stoke Holy Cross, Norfolk
Directions: Leave Norwich via the Trowse Interchange opposite the County Hall on the A146 signposted Lowestoft and Beccles. Just past the A47 Norwich by-pass junction, keep right and take the B1332 signposted to Bungay. After approximately two and a half miles pass through the village of Framingham Earl and into Poringland, turn right at the first roundabout onto Stoke Road which becomes Poringland Road, head west and continue towards Birbeck Close then continue onto long lane until you reach Watermill Gardens development, turn left and continue onto Broomefield Road, the property will be found on your left hand side.
The Property: Front entrance hall, with two reception rooms, kitchen breakfast, utility and wc. The main living room has an electric fire and French doors leading to a private rear garden. The first floor includes a master bedroom with en-suite shower, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside: The property benefits from a large private rear garden and garage.
Services: Mains water and drainage, gas and electric.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of twelve months with the scope to extend after this period.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all outgoings and Council Tax will be £1350 per calendar month, payable monthly in advance by standing order. All further outgoings will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the Tenancy Agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Pets: Pets will not be considered.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agent.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£288) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.