Chickering Road, Hoxne, Suffolk
A newly refurbished three bedroom semi-detached cottage in a rural location close to the village of Hoxne.
Directions: From Diss travelling on the A140 in the direction of Ipswich, take the left hand turning signposted Hoxne. Continue on the B1118 through Oakley and Hoxne and at the Depperhaugh Home sign turn right. The property is the second on the left hand side.
The Property: A newly refurbished three bedroom semi-detached property between Hoxne and Stradbroke. The property consists of two reception rooms, kitchen and WC downstairs with plenty of character and storage spaces. Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has had new windows installed, new carpets throughout, a new bathroom and kitchen.
Outside: There is a spacious garden to the front and rear of the property. Garage and ample parking.
Services; The property is connected to mains water and electricity. Heating is via an oil fired boiler and drainage is via a septic tank.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 6 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £800.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Pets: May be considered by negotiation with the landlord.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£178.00) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.