Commister Lane, Ixworth, Suffolk
An attractively designed three bedroom cottage in the heart of Ixworth.
Directions: From Scole take the A143 towards Bury St Edmunds. Keeping on the A143 pass through the villages of Wortham, Wattisfield, Hepworth and Stanton. At the small roundabout take the right hand turn signposted Thetford and the first left into the village of Ixworth. Turn right at the Greyhound Public House into Thetford Road and take the first left hand turn into Commister Lane and the property will be found on the right hand side just preceding re-entry into the High Street.
The Property: An attractively designed three bedroom cottage. The property consists of an entrance hall with stairway to first floor and WC. The kitchen has a Neff gas hob, Neff electric fan oven and extractor hood. The kitchen opens into the Lounge/Dinning room which is L shaped with patio doors. Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside: Integral carport with wooden gates opening to enclosed L shaped rear courtyard garden.
Services: Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of a minimum of 12 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all other outgoings and Council Tax will be £775.00 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by standing order.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the tenancy agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Tenancy Deposit: A Tenancy Deposit of five weeks rent will be payable to the Agent on signing the tenancy agreement. This will be held in a government approved deposit scheme by either the Landlord or the Agent.
Pets: Will not be considered at this property.
Restrictions: Smokers or applicants claiming housing benefit will not be considered.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£138) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so. The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing). Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.