Sandy Lane, Rocklands, Attleborough
Directions: From Attleborough leaving on the B1077 and through Great Ellingham. Past Ridgeons builders merchants on the right and Rockland Street on the left. As the road bends to the right, take the left turn into Brays Lane signed Stow Bedon. Continue for around 2 miles and turn left into Sandy Lane. Halfway Farmhouse will be seen a little way along on the right.
The Property: A spacious four bedroom detached period house with attached barn. Three reception rooms, kitchen and rear lobby on ground floor. There are four bedrooms on the first floor, one with an ensuite and a family bathroom.
Outside: Large private garden to the rear and store barn. To the side of the house is a gravelled parking area for several vehicles.
Please note this property is opposite a working livestock farm.
Services: Halfway Farmhouse benefits from oil fired central heating to radiators and domestic hot water. Mains water and electricity. Private drainage.
Terms of the Tenancy: The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial fixed term of 12 months.
Rent: The rent, exclusive of all outgoings and Council Tax will be £1,200 per calendar month, payable monthly in advance by standing order. All further outgoings will be the responsibility of the tenant.
Tenancy Agreement: A draft copy of the Tenancy Agreement will be available for inspection at the Agent’s offices.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agent.
Pets: A pet may be considered at the Landlord’s discretion.
Council Tax Band: E Breckland District Council.
Applications: Applicants, once accepted in principle by the Landlord must pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent (£277.00) and complete an on-line application and undergo a full reference and credit check.
The Holding Deposit is refundable if:
1. The landlord accepts your application for the tenancy, in which case this will be carried forward towards the Tenancy Deposit and registered with TDS.
2. The Landlord decides not to let the property.
3. An agreement to rent the property is not reached before the ‘deadline to reach agreement’ and the tenant is not at fault.
The Holding Deposit will not be returned and will be retained by the letting agent and/or landlord if:
1. You decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
2. You provide false or misleading information which reasonably effects the Landlord’s decision to rent to you.
3. You fail a Right to Rent check.
4. Or fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into an agreement (i.e. responding to reasonable requests for information required to progress the agreement) when the landlord and/or agent has done so.
The ‘deadline for agreement’ for both parties is usually 15 days after a holding deposit has been received by a landlord or agent (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
Once you apply for a tenancy and pay a Holding Deposit you will be referenced. This process will include (but not be limited to) a check on your credit history, employment/income sources and current landlord. You will be sent a link by a reference provider. Please follow the link and provide the requested information. Once the reference report is complete this will be provided to the Landlord, and when we have their approval we will contact you to confirm a start date.