Properties in auction: 1
Location: Diss Auction Rooms
Start Date: 30 April 2015 Time: 12:00pm
Contact: Rowena Youngson
TW Gaze have long been established as one of the market leaders in East Anglia providing advice on all aspects of property valuation, sales and management. Property auctions are a traditional and expanding element of the firm's business, providing an effective way to sell a property.
The type and style of properties sold by auction varies greatly and appropriate properties include:
- Substantial country houses and village cottages for improvement;
- Executor sales and investments;
- Building plots;
- Barns for conversion;
- Agricultural and amenity land;
- Properties unsuitable for mortgage purposes.
We welcome your call to discuss your requirements.
Forthcoming Auction Dates
- 30th April 2015
- 28th May 2015
- 25th June 2015
- 24th September 2015
- 3rd December 2015
Benefits of Auction
Regular property auctions are held throughout the year at our dedicated auction rooms in Diss. Due to the excellent range of properties at our auctions, attendance is high - ensuring the best possible opportunity to sell your property.
Our auction success rate recently has been 90% of properties offered by auction sold on the day with a good majority of the remainder being sold post auction. This is helped by:
- Intensive marketing campaign - Properties are promoted to the widest audience possible. Exposure to national, regional and local buyers.
- Timescale - A defined timescale concentrates the buyer's mind whilst the vendor benefits with fixed exchange of contracts and completion dates.
- Dedicated team - Our property team is widely experienced in handling auction sales, from the valuers, to sales and viewing staff.
- Best price - Competitive bidding creates a prime forum for achieving the best sales result possible for the vendor.
- Peace of mind - A key element of an auction sale is commitment. Buyer renegotiation is negated giving the vendor a sense of finality and satisfaction that at the fall of the hammer their property is sold.
Call us today to speak to one of our dedicated team members.